New York Judgment Enforcement Attorneys
"It wasn't an easy process. Quite frankly, someone with less resolve than J-Up or J-Up's attorney Mr. D’Orazio likely would have thrown up their hands at the kind of obstruction that the Safdiehs engaged in."United States District Court Judge William H. Pauley III, February 23, 2016
J-Up International Co., Ltd., v. Brooks Fitch Apparel Group LLC and Joseph Safdieh, Case No. 12 Civ. 1751(WHP), U.S. Dist. Ct., SDNY

Domestication in New York of Out-of-State & Foreign Judgments

We assist attorneys and their clients located throughout the United States and in many foreign countries enforce and collect upon money Judgments. Sometimes it is possible to “register” such a Judgment in New York and domesticate it without formal judicial proceedings. Other times a lawsuit is necessary, in which we will ask the court to give “full faith and credit” to a sister state United States Judgment or recognize a Judgment entered by a foreign court as a matter of judicial comity (respect).

For more information, please contact us to schedule an appointment or for a no-obligation review of your case.