With more than two decades of litigation experience, Bernard D’Orazio & Associates, P.C. brings determination, persistence, and creativity to bear on the issues facing creditors and others seeking to collect debts.Wealth of Professional Legal Experience
Our firm is led by Attorney Bernard D’Orazio, who has built a reputation for aggressively representing his clients in a wide variety of litigated matters. Mr. D’Orazio
- Served as a law clerk for two years with the New York State Court of Appeals, New York's highest court, in Albany, New York;
- Was previously associated with New York’s oldest law firm, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, where he practiced in the area of general commercial and civil litigation;
- Has tried numerous cases to verdict and regularly argues appeals in the courts of the State of New York and in the Federal courts;
- Is admitted to practice in all courts in the State of New York; the United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, and Northern Districts of New York; the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Southern, Eastern, and Northern Districts of New York; the United States Courts of Appeals for the Second, Third, and Federal Circuits; and in the United States Supreme Court;
- Has written and published articles on debt collection issues in the New York Law Journal, New York’s esteemed daily legal newspaper;
- Lectures regularly on debt collection issues at programs held by law schools and bar associations; and
- Was recently appointed Editor of West Publishing’s on-line guide for practicing lawyers, Practical Law, on the topic of New York Judgment Enforcement.
For more information, please contact us to schedule an appointment or for a no-obligation review of your case.